Sports injury means injury to the musculoskeletal system while doing supporting activity or running jumping lifting heavy weight or any type of physically strenuous activity.
- Nerves( occasionally)
- Clinical examination by your doctor
- MRI – very useful to diagnose muscle ligament or tendon injury
- City scan (occasionally)
A sports injury can be treated with
- Avoidance of spotting activity of physically strenuous activities
- Pain-relieving medication
- Muscles tendons and ligaments healing medication
- Cartilage vitamins
- Exercise or rehabilitation
- Surgery (in some patients)
Yes, In some patients who are not responding to non-surgical treatments for those who are having a specific pattern of injuries not amenable to non-surgical treatment.
This is microsurgery where we introduce a camera (arthroscope) inside the injured part (mostly joints) through small holes that is a keyhole and perform the surgery.
More than 95%
It depends on the severity of the injury site of injury duration of injury acceptor it may vary from 3 weeks to 6 months.
All the titanium implants are MRI compatible. Some Steel implants are also MRI compatible but not all.